Omaha Stroke and Heart Attack Insurance
Every 34 seconds someone will suffer a heart attack; every 40 seconds someone will suffer a stroke. Despite the medical community’s efforts to better diagnose and prevent heart disease, heart attacks, and strokes, these cardiac problems are at an unprecedented high and still rising. Family Heritage offers stroke and heart attack insurance plans in order to prepare Omaha area families for the costs associated with heart-related illnesses.
Heart disease, heart attacks, and strokes tend to be very expensive with total costs in the US exceeding $286 billion. And while people are at least aware of the medical expenses that follow cardiac illnesses, they tend to be surprised by how high the indirect costs can be like time away from work, childcare, travel for the best treatment, or limitations from their health insurance. Family Heritage’s stroke and heart attack insurance is specifically designed to make it easier to pay any expenses that arise after a loved one suffers from a heart-related illness without having to dip into your savings or investments.
Why Choose Family Heritage Stroke and Heart Attack Insurance?
- No medical exam required
- Benefits are paid directly to the policyholder so you can choose how to use them
- The benefits are never reduced and premiums never increase due to age or claims
- This supplemental insurance is guaranteed renewable for life so only you can cancel
- There are no caps on the amount of benefits you receive or number of claims you make (no lifetime limits)
- Benefits are paid in addition to any other insurance you have
- We’ll refund your premium less any claims you’ve made after 20 years
The benefits of this supplemental insurance will cover hospitalization, ambulance, surgery, heart transplants, physical therapy, and more. With Family Heritage stroke and heart attack insurance, Omaha area families caring for a loved one with a cardiac illness will be well-prepared.