Omaha Hospital Indemnity Insurance
Each year, nearly 1 in 8 people is admitted to a hospital. Whether this hospital stay is planned or unplanned, the complicated paperwork and the high cost of expenses not covered by your health insurance can mean you’ll be paying more out-of-pocket than expected. With the cost for a hospital stay exceeding $1,200 per day, any length of hospital stay could cause serious financial issues.
Family Heritage provides hospital indemnity insurance to help Omaha area families stay financially sound while a loved one is in the hospital. These supplemental hospitalization insurance plans are specially designed to help offset the unexpected expenses you’ve discovered while sorting through the deductibles, coinsurance, and copayments for your health insurance. Your health insurance will likely cover most of the doctor bills, hospital charges, and other medical expenses, but people tend to be surprised by the other costs that arise with a loved one in the hospital such as unforeseen out-of-pocket expenses, time away from work, childcare, and insurance limitations. With Family Heritage hospitalization insurance, you won’t need to dip into investments, use up your savings, or sell your Omaha area home to stay afloat.
Why Choose Family Heritage Hospital Indemnity Insurance?
- No medical exam required
- This supplemental insurance pays benefits in addition to any other insurance you have
- Benefits will be paid to you so you can decide how it should be spent
- This plan is guaranteed renewable for life so only you can cancel
- Your premium will not increase with age and benefits will never be reduced
- No lifetime limits on benefits
- We will refund your premium less any claims every 20 years
When over $300 billion is spent annually on hospital care in the US, your Omaha family will be prepared for a loved one’s hospital stay with Family Heritage hospital indemnity insurance.